I received this note today and it's oh so important to share! Why wait to vote when you can take care of it NOW. This came from a wonderful organization here in Lincoln called OULINC. Check them out and sign up for their email list. They do amazing things for our community and I am thankful they are around.
Early Voting Open Now!
Early voting has begun in Nebraska. Vote when it is convenient for you before Election Day, Nov. 8.
Here are the early voting dates and location for voters in Lancaster County:
Voting is at the Lancaster County Election Commissioner’s Office at 601 North 46th Street, Lincoln.
- Monday, October 17th through Friday, October 21st 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 24th through Thursday, October 27th 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Friday, October 28th 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 31st through Friday, November 4th 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5th 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Monday, November 7th 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
On Tuesday, November 8th (Election Day) there is no voting in the Election Office, you must vote at the polling location for your precinct.
Not registered or unsure about your registration?
Here are some links that can help you get the information you need to register, apply for an absentee ballot and find out where to vote on Election Day:
Lancaster County Election Commissioner Office
Nebraska Secretary of State
Turbo Vote —
TurboVote is an application that makes voting easy.
When you sign up Turbo Vote keeps track of your elections, local and national. If you need to get registered, update your voter registration, or request an absentee ballot, Turbo Vote will get you all the forms and information you need, when you need them.